Parish of The Sacred Heart in Tisbury, Wiltshire (Diocese of Clifton) - Wardour Chapel is a private chapel managed by the Chapel Trustees.
Dates: Tisbury: 1898, cons 12 September 1934, Wardour: 16th Century, 1776
The Sacred Heart Church, Trellis House, Tisbury, Wiltshire, SP3 6JR
All Saints Church, Wardour, Wiltshire, SP
|Click here to email Tisbury and Wardour Parish|
Wardour Catholic Primary, TISBURY (1.7 miles)
St Mary`s, Shaftesbury (5.4 miles)
St George`s Catholic Primary, Warminster (10 miles)
St Mary`s Catholic Primary, Marnhull (11.5 miles)
St Osmund`s Catholic Primary, Salisbury (12.4 miles)
Holy Name and St Edward the Martyr, Shaftesbury (6.3 miles)
St Mary, Mere (8.3 miles)
St Benedict, Gillingham (10.1 miles)
St George, Warminster (10.5 miles)
St Gregory And The English Martyrs, Salisbury (11.4 miles)
Nearest Schools and Churches are calculated `as the crow flies` and may not be the closest or easiest when travelling.