Parish of Mother of God & St James in Pendleton, Salford (Diocese of Salford).
Dates: Opened April 1875: Consecrated 8 September 1826: New Church 1975
Mother of God and St James, Pendleton Way, Pendleton, Salford, M6 5JA
Rev Frankie Mulgrew - Parish Priest
|Phone||0161 736 1935|
|Click here to email St James and All Souls|
Nearest Schools and Churches are calculated `as the crow flies` and may not be the closest or easiest when travelling.