Need to update the information on this page?

Contact us at here

About Us

The Oratory of St Philip Neri serves the parish of St Aloysius. The Jesuit Fathers served the mission until 1981. The Oratorian Fathers came to Oxford in 1993 and the Oxford Oratory was established as an independent house in 1993.

Dates: 1875

Churches

The Oratory Church of St Aloysius, 25 Woodstock Rd, Oxford, Oxfordshire, OX2 6HA

People

Very Rev Daniel Seward - Provost and Parish Priest
Rev Joseph Welch - Priest
Rev Jerome Bertram - Priest
Rev Richard Duffield - Priest (at St Wilfrids York)
Rev Dominic Jacob - Priest
Rev Br Oliver Craddock - Brother
Rev Br Adam Fairbairn - Brother (at St Wilfrids York)

Contact

AddressThe Oratory
25 Woodstock Rd
Oxford
Oxfordshire
OX2 6HA
Phone 01865 315800
Click here to email The Oratory Church of St Aloysius
www.oxfordoratory.org.uk

Nearest Schools

St Aloysius, Oxford (0.6 miles)
Rye St Antony, Oxford (1.5 miles)
St Joseph`s, Oxford (1.5 miles)
St Gregory the Great, Oxford (2.1 miles)
Our Lady`s, Oxford (2.8 miles)

Nearest Parishes/Churches

Our Lady of the Rosary, OXFORD (1.1 miles)
SS Edmund and Frideswide, Oxford (1.4 miles)
Our Lady of the Rosary, OXFORD (1.6 miles)
St Anthony of Padua, Oxford (1.6 miles)
SS Gregory and Augustine, Oxford (1.7 miles)

Nearest Schools and Churches are calculated `as the crow flies` and may not be the closest or easiest when travelling.